If you have a business and would like to buy our yarn at wholesale rates, fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible, outlining our wholesale buying procedure.
Wholesale TermsTo save you some time, here are our wholesale terms:
- Wholesale customer has or intends to apply for an ABN
- Wholesale rate is 50% of retail price
- Wholesale customer pays the actual shipping fees before the items are shipped.
- Minimum order quantity is $300.00 worth of stock. The wholesale customer will pay this full amount before the items are shipped.
- If you are retail selling the stock on, you must use Ministry of Yarn labelling. This means that if you are reselling rolls or skeins of Ministry of Yarn yarn on your website, or in person, you are required to leave the labels on, including in your product photographs. The yarn is recommended to be sold at a minimum of the Ministry of Yarn retail rate, which was the retail rate at the time of purchase.
- Wholesale customers agree to purchase stock according to our wholesale ordering process
- Agreeing to open a wholesale account constitutes an agreement to adhere to these terms. Failure to adhere to our wholesale terms will result in a suspension of wholesale privileges
- Digital download patterns, basket bases and ChiaoGoo products are not currently available for wholesale rates
Fill out the form below, and let us know that you're interested.
Tell us about yourself!
So that we can get to know you better, please also include your:
- Australian Business Number
- Shop Name
- Short description of your business
- Website address