Bulk Buying Enquiry
If you have a business and would like to buy our yarn at bulk buying rates, fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible, outlining our bulk buying procedure.
Bulk Buying TermsTo save you some time, here are our bulk buying terms:
- Bulk buying customer has or intends to apply for an ABN
- Bulk buying rate is 50% of retail price
- Bulk buying customer pays the actual shipping fees before the items are shipped.
- Minimum order quantity is $300.00 worth of stock. The bulk buyin customer will pay this full amount before the items are shipped.
- If you are retail selling the stock on, you must use Ministry of Yarn labelling. This means that if you are reselling rolls or skeins of Ministry of Yarn yarn on your website, or in person, you are required to leave the labels on, including in your product photographs. The yarn is recommended to be sold at a minimum of the Ministry of Yarn retail rate, which was the retail rate at the time of purchase.
- Bulk buying customers agree to purchase stock according to our bulk buying ordering process
- Agreeing to open a bulk buying account constitutes an agreement to adhere to these terms. Failure to adhere to our bulk buying terms will result in a suspension of bulk buying privileges
- Digital download patterns, basket bases and ChiaoGoo products are not currently available for bulk buying rates
Fill out the form below, and let us know that you're interested.
Tell us about yourself!
So that we can get to know you better, please also include your:
- Australian Business Number
- Shop Name
- Short description of your business
- Website address