White T-shirt Yarn - Seconds Quality
|How many in stock?|
White t-shirt yarn is super strong and hard-wearing, and a fantastic chunky textile for making rugs, baskets, bags, and more structural projects. You can knit it, crochet it, use it for macrame, weave it - your imagination is the limit.
T-shirt yarn is made from the fabric roll remnants of tshirt manufacturing - so it's great for making and better for the world. Congratulations on saving this beautiful new fabric from becoming landfill!
Due to the recycled nature of tshirt yarn, we may not be able to stock the same colours when these ones sell out, so please make sure you've got enough for your entire project!
- This roll is approximately 0.65kg and 130m long.
- This is cotton rich
- Average tension: 8 stitches + 11 rows per 10 cm / 4”
- Suggested knitting needles: 12mm - 25mm (US17-50)
- Suggested crochet hook: 8mm - 15mm
- Weight: JUMBO | 4 wraps per inch
Individual note: this yarn is approximately 1.5 cm wide when unfurled and contains more obvious selvage holes.
Need a crochet hook? We stock those too!