Orchid Bloom T-shirt Yarn - Seconds Quality
|How many in stock?|
- This roll is approximately 0.66kg and 110m long
- It has a minimum of 80% cotton content
- Average tension: 8 stitches + 11 rows per 10 cm / 4”
- Suggested knitting needles: 12mm - 25mm (US17-50)
- Suggested crochet hook: 8mm - 15mm
- This yarn is approximately 3.7cm wide, has very tiny selvage holes and the weave on the back is obviously different to the front. It has larger selvage holes and possibly some patches of discolouration.
- Elasticity: 5cm of this yarn stretches out to around 6cm (barely stretchy)
Orchid Bloom t-shirt yarn is super strong and hard-wearing, and a fantastic chunky textile for making rugs, baskets, bags, and more structural projects. You can knit it, crochet it, use it for macrame, weave it - your imagination is the limit.
T-shirt yarn is made from the fabric roll remnants of t-shirt manufacturing - so it's great for making and better for the world. Congratulations for saving this beautiful new fabric from becoming landfill!
Due to the recycled nature of t-shirt yarn, we may not be able to stock the same colours when these ones sell out, so please make sure you've got enough for your entire project!
Need a crochet hook or knitting needles? We stock those too!