Granite Grey T-shirt Yarn
|How many in stock?|
Granite Grey T-shirt yarn is made from the fabric roll remnants of t-shirt manufacturing - so it's great for making, and better for the world. Congratulations for saving this beautiful new fabric from becoming landfill!
T-shirt yarn is great for making rugs, baskets, bags and more structural projects. You can knit it, crochet it, use it for macrame, weave it - your imagination is the limit.
Due to the recycled nature of tshirt yarn, we may not be able to stock the same colours when these ones sell out, so please make sure you've get enough for your entire project!
- This roll is approximately 0.65kg and 130m long.
- It is cotton rich
- Average tension: 8 stitches + 11 rows per 10 cm / 4”
- Suggested knitting needles: 12mm - 25mm (US17-50)
- Suggested crochet hook: 8mm - 15mm
- Weight: JUMBO | 4 wraps per inch
Individual note: this yarn is nice and stretchy and approximately 1.5cm wide, when unfurled.
Need a crochet hook? We stock those too!