Pale and Navy Stripe T-shirt Yarn
|How many in stock?|
- This roll is approximately 0.7-0.8kg and 120-130m long.
- Average tension: 8 stitches + 11 rows per 10 cm / 4”
- Suggested knitting needles: 12mm - 25mm (US17-50)
- Suggested crochet hook: 8mm - 15mm
- This yarn is approximately 2.2cm wide when unfurled. It has tiny selvage holes and is very soft.
- Elasticity: 5cm of this yarn stretches out to around 9.6cm (very stretchy)
Pale and Navy Stripe t-shirt yarn is super strong and hard-wearing, and a fantastic chunky textile for making rugs, baskets, bags, and more structural projects. You can knit it, crochet it, use it for macrame, weave it - your imagination is the limit.
T-shirt yarn is made from the fabric roll remnants of t-shirt manufacturing - so it's great for making and better for the world. Congratulations for saving this beautiful new fabric from becoming landfill!
Due to the recycled nature of t-shirt yarn, we may not be able to stock the same colours when these ones sell out, so please make sure you've got enough for your entire project!
Need a crochet hook or knitting needles? We stock those too!